Your Perfect Week in New York
After more than 20 visits to New York and many, many itineraries we have created for New York travelers, this guide (interactive PDF) is the result of what the arguably perfect week of vacationing in our favorite city should look like.
The guide contains over 50 spots and highlights of the city, including a map that shows you the best way to travel each day, taking you to or past the many big attractions. In addition, we‘ve added our favorite places, from great breakfast spots to start your day off wonderfully New York City style to small bars and restaurants and hidden insider spots that we‘ve either discovered ourselves on our many trips or were told about by New York locals.
What awaits you here now is the perfect New York week, because this is what my itinerary would look like if I were visiting the Big Apple for the first or second time right now.
This is what you can expect with our itinerary
- 5 full planned days + arrival day extra, therefore suitable for all trips of 4-6 days
- over 50 spots & highlights
- newest sights like One Vanderbilt and Little Island are included
- detailed maps with all spots
- interactive Google Maps and matching article from us
- breakfast spots, restaurants and bars
- incl. optimal routes and itineraries
- over 30 pages
These attractions we have included (among others)
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Edge Hudson Yards
- One Vanderbilt
- Little Island
- Central Park
- One World Observatory at the 9/11 Memorial
- 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Statue of Liberty
- Battery Park
- Wall Street & Financial District
Immediately after purchase, the NYC Guide is available for download as an interactive PDF.